Sound Bath in Galway 6pm
Time & Location
About the Event
We want to make sure that your comfort goes hand in hand with safety and relaxed atmosphere where you can let go of tension and anxiety. We have worked on some procedures that are required to run our sessions. Please familiarize with them.
COVID SAFETY PROCEDURES
- Due to the social distancing restrictions, places are very limited to allow comfort and safe distance of everyone.
- We ask to hold off with coming to the session if you had any COVID symptoms, or have been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID
- We ask you to bring your own mat, blanket, and pillow.
- You will be staying in the designated 1.5m- 2m space (for maximum 10 people) and can place all your belongings and shoes under or on the chair provided beside you. Many sessions will allow even greater space in between the mats as we often play for less than 10 people.
- We follow strict cleaning procedures between the sessions.
- Contact tracing and COVID free declaration forms on the entry.
- Hand sanitizers available.
- We ask to wear a mask when entering the premises (unless you have a medical exemption)
- After you settle at your space you can take off your mask. We do not recommend wearing masks when lying down and when there is a possibility of falling asleep. It may present some health safety issues and lead to dangerous situations. Including choking, suffocation, heart problems. As our sessions are a particular experience, we need to monitor the room to hold a safe space for your experience and assist you in case any deep emotional releases. To do this we are looking for signs of any tension or distress on your face and for us, those safety measures are as important as COVID safety. Therefore our decisions are consulted with the HSE and follow HSE safety standards.
- If you feel you need to wear a mask during the lying down session, we ask you to sign a declaration form that you were informed of any health and safety hazards related to wearing a mask during the session.
- HSE confirmes that if other safety measures, including social distancing is present, wearing a mask is not required for classes like yoga or sound bath.
- If you are in a risk group, with any serious medical conditions not related to COVID or you are over 60, we ask for your own judgment to attend the session, considering all factors, safety procedures as for any other service you are attending. We are doing all that is required by HSE to provide a safe space for everyone and we will be happy to have you back at our sessions.
We understand that some of you may feel scared of the fact that masks are not required when lying down. However, take into the consideration level of safety when not in immediate contact with others, lying down 1.5-2m apart and compare to the level of safety at your local supermarket, etc. These are also safety procedures that most of the facilitators running: yoga, pilates and other types of classes follow as well.
Your wellbeing and peace of mind are most important for us, so the decision has to be yours. There is no right or wrong one, and no judgment about your decision. It is important for us that the space is judgment-free and connects us rather than devides. We hope to welcome you back soon, if you feel ready to attend. Do what feels right in your heart.
- We regret to inform that due to very limited numbers of participants tickets are not refundable, and not transferable to another session unless there is an existing waiting list and you will inform us about the cancellation at least 48h before the date of the event. (In present situation waiting list is a rare occassion, so we ask you for understanding)
- Tickets can be transferred to another name, so if you cannot make it, you can give your ticket to someone else. Please let us know about this before the session, so we can change the name on the ticket.
- If you cannot attend the session due to the COVID symptoms or for any other reason and we will not have a waiting list, we will send you a free digital version of our CD, please inform us in advance if you cannot make it and we will send it to your email address.
- If we need to cancel the session due to the government advice or personal issues, we will refund the full amount paid for the ticket.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we are trying to do our best to provide safe and ongoing service for you. We thank you for your support.