czw., 11 sty|
All Saints Heritage Centre in Clonbur
Mindfulness Course and Sound Bath Relaxation in Clonbur - 6 weeks
Discover mindfulness meditation to manage stress and cultivate present-moment awareness for a more fulfilling life, while indulging in deep relaxation through enchanting gongs and singing bowls during our weekly evening sessions, leaving you profoundly rested and at peace.
Time & Location
11 sty 2024, 18:30 – 20:30
All Saints Heritage Centre in Clonbur, R300, Cloonbur, Clonbur, Co. Galway, F12 H9R2, Ireland
About the Event
I invite you to join this 6-week course/classes in an atmospheric All Saints Heritage Centre in Clonbur.
These candlelit evenings in a serene atmosphere are an opportunity for you to dive into the deep rest state, while at the same time learning mindfulness techniques to enrich your daily life. This course is a fusion of mindfulness, the Alexander technique, Yoga Nidra, guided relaxation, and a captivating sound bath experience, helping to soothe even the most restless minds.
Over 6 weeks you will learn:
- The essence of mindfulness practice
- Key mindfulness techniques, including mindful breathing, body scan meditation, pain management through mindfulness, mindful movement, mindfulness in relationships, mindfulness of the senses, and mindfulness for pain relief
- Gratitude and compassion meditation
- Relaxation methods such as constructive rest and Yoga Nidra meditation
- The art of harnessing sound for relaxation and cultivating a harmonious mind-body connection
1h long Sound Bath Relaxation
Each week, you'll get a chance to experience unique 1-hour Sound Bath Relaxation session, featuring the soothing tones of gongs and singing bowls. This weekly ritual is perfect for inducing deep relaxation, improving sleep, silencing mental chatter, and releasing tension.
As a bonus, you'll receive:
- A relaxation eye pillow
- Digital access to our relaxation music and singing bowls sessions, plus guided meditations
- Recorded guided meditations for home practice
- Comprehensive PDF course materials
- Free access to my online mindfulness course, valued at €290 (in case you miss any in-person sessions, all practices and materials will be readily available)
This course empowers you to craft a self-care routine and equips you with practical techniques to reduce stress and anxiety in your daily life.
We provide yoga mats, blankets, pillows, meditation cushions or chairs, and yoga bolsters for knee and back support. However, feel free to bring additional comforts to enhance your sound relaxation experience, such as:
What to bring:
- an extra mat or something to lie on to keep you really warm when lying down (duvet, sheepskin, folding mattress )
- an extra blanket or two to keep warm for lying down part
- warm socks
- couple of different size books for our constructive rest practice ( support under the head )
Dates: 2024, January 11th, 18th, 25th, February 22nd, 29th, March 7th
Time: Every session runs from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Cost: €260 for the entire 6-week journey
Non-refundable deposit: Secure your spot with a €30 non-refundable deposit, payable in advance. The remaining balance must be settled via bank transfer 21 days before the course begins to ensure this lovely venue. Your spot is confirmed once the full payment is received.
Booking for this course closes on the 20th of December 2023
Please note that the deposit is non-refundable. However, if you miss some sessions, you'll have the opportunity to join the next course or to join one of our regular sound baths (subject to availability) and enjoy complimentary access to our online mindfulness course, enabling you to continue your growth and practice.
In the rare event of session cancellations, we will promptly reschedule the affected session. If the course cannot proceed due to insufficient participants, you'll be notified two weeks before the planned start date, and all payments, including deposits, will be fully refunded. Your well-being and learning experience are our top priorities.
- Zakończenie sprzedaży: 20 gru, 20:30
Non-Refundable deposit30,00 €+ Opłata za obsługę 0,75 €